In case you lost track of it, here is the link to the other helpful Infinite Campus Resources created by the District ITF/DTC team. You can also refer to "Campus Community" within Infinite Campus for additional support.
1. Log in to Campus Instruction and click on gradebook on the left side:
2. Select a class from the drop down menu
3. Click on Grade Totals to expand all of the windows:
4. Click the Word POST above Grade in the In Progress section:
5. Select the correct Semester and select Elig for Task:
6. Click OK - you will see a message that says your grades will be posted upons Save:
7. Click the SAVE button next to Settings:
8. You will see a message confirming that your grade book has been saved:
9. You will then see grades in the Posted section of Eligibility:
10. Click the dropdown menu to go back to your gradebook for the Semester:
NOTE: The Posted Grades column will be cleared weekly. You will know if you have
completed eligibility each week when you see grades filled in to that section.
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to stop by the Collab Lab!